Thursday 29 May 2014

#Sweet Project: #SurvivalEdition

Yeah, my #SweetProject is back! Alhamdulillah.. :-) 
But, for now, it's the #SurvivalEdition. Why survival edition? This is because currently there is only my brother and I in the house yawww... My mom and the rest of the siblings went to the wedding of the year. So, there is only both of us in the house. Now, let's get to the point, which is Fried Rice and also Fried Eggs. For Fried Eggs, I just fry the eggs as usual. For now, I want to share the recipe of simple Fried Rice that I made. 

Bahan-bahannya: 
-4 cawan nasi 
- 2 biji bawang merah (ditumbuk)
- 2 ulas bawang putih (ditumbuk)
- Beberapa tangkai cili kering (ditumbuk) 
- Sos cili, sos tomato, kicap (2 sudu besar)
- Sebutir telur
- Secubit garam

Cara membuat:
1. First of all, tumiskan bawang merah, bawang putih & cili kering sampai pecah minyak.  

2. Masukkan kicap, sos tomato & kicap, dan pecahkan sebutir telur.
3. Masukkan nasi & gaulkan kesemuanya.

4. Tambahkan secubit garam untuk sesuaikan rasanya. 

*Enak dinikmati bersama telur goreng atau telur hancur. 


Selamat mencuba..

^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment